I am a registered Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and NLP Practioner, working in Bocking, Essex. This website gives an introduction to services I offer, please feel free to telephone or email me if you would like further information on how I can help, or if you would like to book a free initial consultation.
In our work together I aim to help you overcome whatever it is that you are finding problematic – maybe unwanted habits, fear, stress, anxiety, panic attacks or phobias and generally help you improve your self-esteem and sense of wellbeing;
- You may feel that you are ‘stuck’ with a problem
- You may feel you do not know how to change the way you feel or behave
- Maybe you feel that your life is too stressful
- Some people feel that they are just not ‘good enough’ in their relationships, at work or elsewhere
- Maybe you know you want to stop a habit, such as smoking, or over eating but need help
These are all areas where my integrative approach, using counselling skills together with therapeutic hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, CBT and NLP can bring about real change for the better.
I work in a genuine, caring, confidential, supportive way to help you to become the person you really want to be, to understand what is limiting you and to make changes for the better.
I charge £40 per one hour session, and £150 for the single stop smoking hypnotherapy session.
I have recently had the pleasure of talking to many of the staff at Siemens in Sudbury about Mindfulness. It is such a useful and empowering tool, and simple to master. Why not give it a try?